Welcome to Lens (start here!)
Welcome aboard! Let's dive in.
Looking to learn the basics of Lens? You're in the right place. Follow the next steps to get acquainted with your new tool.
1. Check out the "Welcome to Lens" guide below
2. Still have questions? Navigate through our startup directory below:
- Set up your account & add team members
- Add properties to your account
- Review public truecolor imagery & Order imagery
- Compare two images and make a note
- Compare images from two different dates using Compare Mode to identify changes on a property.
- Document your observations in the Notes pane.
- Review public ecological layers and use Analyze Area
- Generate an Analyze Area chart to understand Sentinel-2 data.
- Generate a report
- Manage your account & properties
- Organize your properties in the Property Overview page with the Tags feature.
- Use the Ordered Imagery page to quickly track how much you’ve spent to date and how many properties have an image.